Sunday, March 22, 2009

...

I was feeling flat today. I think I was out of tune. They were playing Wilco at the local Chipotle. I gave a girl that was begging a dollar. She couldn't have been older than 18 or 19. Her sign mentioned something about trying to feed her brothers. I really just wanted to pick her up.

I almost fought a guy outside the vagabond yesterday. I stepped on his shoes and I apologized but he kept going on about his expensive shoes so I almost gave him two tickets to the gun show.

I also ran into somebody I haven't talked to in almost ten years. He looked good. I've gained some weight.

I'm reading a confederacy of dunces. Getting into it.

I have a crush on the girl that works at the pizza shop by my job. I only tried to make small talk with her once and it didn't come out smooth. When she gave me change in a bunch of ones I tried being funny by telling her I had enough ones for the strip club. I think she gave me a pity smile.

I am sinking in quick sand.

No comments:

Post a Comment